Monashee Community Co-op carries a variety of local and organic products. For the social- and health-conscious consumer, there’s an impressive selection to choose from. If you’re looking for a specific product that we do not carry, you can place a special order.
Local, organic, non-gmo food: produce and grocery items. Specialty grocery items include vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, keto-diet related options; oatmeal, cereals, flours, sugars, soups, spices, coffee, teas, juice, pop, coconut water, peanut & nut butters. Dairy products including milk, cheese, yogurt, kefir, as well as non-dairy options including desserts, cheeses and nut milks. Cleaning and personal products with natural ingredients, including soaps, essential oils, feminine and baby products. Also artisan-made products, and more!
Special, Bulk, and Case Lot Orders
Do you have a special request for an item? Do you have a large family living on a budget? One of the perks of being a member is the option to make special, bulk and case lot orders!
We offer a wide array of products that can be purchased in bulk quantities and case lot orders.
- Products include: grains, canned goods, fruit, organic spelt flakes, organic butter, tofu, non-dairy milk and more. Just ask! It doesn’t have to be a product we carry in store, but it does have to fit out purchasing policy (non-gmo, no palm oil, etc.).
- Deals on case-lot and bulk quantities are 12-18% off of regular price
- Average bag size for bulk is 25 lbs.
- Once placed orders can take from 2 days up to 10 days.
- All orders are due by Friday morning and likely arrive the following Wednesday.
- Order minimum varies per product (tell us what you would like to order and we can provide you with more information).
Contact our Purchaser to place your order, or to find out more information.